In this workshop series, you will learn about the untapped potential of working with your menstrual cycle rather than against it. This is a hands-on course, each week we will cover a different phase of the menstrual cycle and you will learn how to work with plants and make medicine to help your body thrive in its own cyclical way.
What we do in class
Each week we will cover a different phase of the menstrual cycle and how to use plants to support your wellness:
- Learn about Emmenagogues (menstrual flow stimulants)
- Prepare unique medicines for each phase of the cycle such as: Iron Syrup, Micronutrient Shimmer, Steam Blends
- Learn how to set-up your own vaginal steaming station at home
- Blend herbs into medicinal womb teas
- Choose the most effective herb for a health issue
Sauna time for creating a connection among all participants
How you will move forward
- Empowered for an easier life in tune with your body’s natural rhythms
- With the tools and knowledge to set up an at-home yoni steam
- Aware of the hormonal and nervous system changes throughout the cycle
How to Know if this course is for you
- Do you fight with your partner every time you’re about to bleed?
- Do you regularly have migraines after every menstruation?
- Do you feel like you are at the whim of your cycle?
- Do you feel like you have to fight with your body and its natural phases constantly?
The workshop series will take place in the Apothecary located at The Wishing Well May 4th sauna location tbd)
May 4th 7-9pm
May 5th 6-8:30pm
May 12th 6-8:30pm
May 19th 6-8:30pm
May 26 6-8:30pm
You will go home with a binder full of detailed class notes and 4 herbal medicine products to add to your self-care toolkit at home.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE UNTIL MARCH 31st, then price with increase to $450